Sunday 31st December 2017 at 1:00pm
All funds raised go towards Togher AC and
Cork Mental Health Foundation.
Prizes are sponsored by Ryan’s of Togher Supervalu.
The entry for this run is €15.
It includes a long sleeve technical top and goodie bag.
The event is AAI registered and will be timed.
Online entry is now open. REGISTER HERE
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
- Registration opens at 11am and closes at 12.30pm sharp in Togher Community Centre, Togher Road
- ALL participants must go to registration in Togher Community Centre to register and/or collect their race numbers
- Changing facilities will be available in Togher Community Centre
- Parking is available in Togher Community Centre, Togher Boys National School and the neighbouring Church of the Way of the Cross
- The start line, which is at Ryan’s SuperValu, Togher Road is 1.2km (15 min walk) away from registration
- There will be a shuttle bus to the start line from registration available on the day. The last shuttle bus from registration to the start line will leave at 12.45pm
- All participants are invited for prize giving and post-race refreshments in Togher Boys National School, which is 700m away from the finish line.
Directions to Togher, Cork available at Munster Race Routes
RACE HEAD QUARTERS & Registration: Once in Togher go to Registration at Togher Community Centre on Togher Road.
Parking is available at Togher Community Centre, Togher Boys National School and in the nearby Church grounds.
Race Start, 1.2km (15 min walk) from Registration: Ryan’s SuperValu, Togher Road.
Post Race Prize Giving, Refreshments and Entertainment will be in Togher Boys National School.